Registration for the summer session starts soon!!
What might be new since the last time you registered for classes?
All students that wish to register for our classes must have a credit card on file (anything except AMEX), otherwise your registration will be denied.
CLASSES BEGIN THE WEEK OF JUNE 1 AND FINISH THE WEEK OF AUGUST 14
Auto draft has a new date. All charges that have not been paid by the 7th of each month will be drafted on the 8th.
When does registration begin?
NEW STUDENTS :
* Monday, May 11th ONLINE and IN-PERSON during office hours
*NOTE New students 6 years and older need to be tested for classes before registering online. If you are registering for summer camps, you do not need to have your child tested.
CURRENT & FORMER STUDENTS :
* Saturday, April 18th starting at 10:00 AM ONLINE ONLY
* Monday, April 20th ::Registration continues ONLINE and is now also available IN-PERSON
What do you need to know about registering for summer camps?
* Summer camp registration begins at the same as registration for classes does.
* You can register for camps until the Thursday BEFORE the camp begins.
* Payment for camps can be done online.
* Both half-day and full-day camp attendees should bring a packed lunch.
OFFICE HOURS : Monday - Thursday 11 AM - 7 PM
TESTING HOURS :Monday - Thursday 11 AM - 5 PM
REGISTRATION WILL CONTINUE DURING NORMAL OFFICE HOURS UNTIL CLASSES AND CAMPS ARE FULL.
If you have any questions, please contact the gym at 337-988-3547.