What might be new since the last time you registered for classes?
* We have changed some of the names for classes in Kidnastics and Girls Gymnastics to enable students to progress in their class at an individual pace.
* The recreational classes are now separated by age only, instead of age and level
* This means you no longer need to change your class time when your students masters the skills in a level ( ie. Bronze, Advanced Bronze, Silver)
* Students will "graduate" levels within the same class for each event ( ie. Bars, Beam, Floor), and will receive an achievement award at the end of each month when they have completed the skills for the level they are working on for each event.
1. OLD CLASS: Kidnastics ( 3,4,5 year olds)
NEW CLASSES: Kidnastics ( 3 & 4 year olds)
Girls Gym - Introductory ( 5,6,7 year olds)
Boys Gym - Introductory ( 5,6,7 year olds)
2. OLD CLASS: Girls Gym (Bronze, Advanced Bronze, Silver, Gold/ Platinum)
NEW CLASSES: Girls Gym - Recreational ( Ages 7-8 )
Girls Gym - Recreational ( Ages 9-11)
Girls Gym - Recreational ( Ages 12+)
OFFICE HOURS : Monday - Thursday 11 AM - 7 PM
REGISTRATION WILL CONTINUE DURING NORMAL OFFICE HOURS UNTIL CLASSES ARE FULL.
If you have any questions, please contact the gym at 337-988-3547.